This Blog is about the descendants, relatives and ancestors of Pearl Harlan and John F. Hullinger of Vivian, South Dakota.

Old Videos of the Smiths, Eriksons, Hullingers, and Keves

I’ve found a few more clips that I hope some may be interested in.  I can’t identify all the kids in the yard but there are a bunch of Ericksons, some Hullingers and Smiths and, I believe, a Keve or 2.  We’re visiting Virginia this weekend.  She might be able to recognize others.


John F and Pearl Harlan Hullinger and Smith Family Videos

 


Anne,

I’ve been converting a bunch of old 8mm films to video and found this one with a couple short clips of Grandma Pearl, Grandpa Johnny and Great Grandma Harlan.  I thought you might enjoy seeing them.  This is the link to Grandpa and Grandma’s anniversary video.  I wish the quality was better but it has faded over the past 50 years.  I don’t have a lot of email addresses but share this with anyone you think might be interested.

https://youtu.be/SHPV0QiP-oo

Of course there’s a lot of scenes with those adorable Smith boys as well.

Brad Smith

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IMjUPpz0k-E

______


 

Certainly you can post them. Pat does have his bare butt out on that Christmas film but I guess if you got it, flaunt it!

I have a whole box of reels yet to convert to digital. I think there may be more. I remember a family get together at Red and Audrey's with a bunch of Hullingers, Ericksons, and Washington people also Pearl and Johnny's 50th. Hopefully I'll uncover those as well.


Brad Smith



About Me

Peoria, Illinois, United States
email Craighullinger@gmail.com